Hi all,

I just upgraded from WDSCI 5.1 and I am having trouble with my Webpshere 6.0
Test Environment using in Rational Software Development Platform 6.0. I am
getting the following. I am wondering if there is anything I can do:

[6/23/06 13:41:26:775 EDT] 00000026 WorkSpaceMast E   WKSP0022E: File
validation failed --java.io.IOException: The URI length is greater than the
Windows limit of 259 characters. Unable to create or update file: C:\Program
Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\runtimes\base_v6\profiles\default\wstemp\10c01fb3
692\workspace\cells\rjrohr2Node01Cell\applications\HydroCSREnterpriseApplica
tion.ear\deployments\HydroCSREnterpriseApplication\HydroCSRWebProject.war\WE
B-INF\ibm-web-ext.xmi

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.checkURILength
(WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:1025)

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.validateFileLe
ngth(WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:417)

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceMasterRepositoryAdapter.update(WorkSpa
ceMasterRepositoryAdapter.java:506)

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.RepositoryContextImpl.update(RepositoryContextI
mpl.java:1767)

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.RepositoryContextImpl.synch(RepositoryContextIm
pl.java:1713)

      at
com.ibm.ws.sm.workspace.impl.WorkSpaceImpl.synch(WorkSpaceImpl.java:473)

      at
com.ibm.ws.management.application.task.ConfigRepoHelper.removeWorkSpace(Conf
igRepoHelper.java:117)

      at
com.ibm.ws.management.application.SchedulerImpl.cleanup(SchedulerImpl.java:3
58)

      at
com.ibm.ws.management.application.SchedulerImpl.run(SchedulerImpl.java:275)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:816)

.

[6/23/06 13:41:26:805 EDT] 00000026 WorkSpaceMast E   The URI length is