Mark,

I had my preference to show only service updates indeed.

Thanks.

Regards / Met vriendelijke groeten
Jeroen van de Pol / Rainbow Solutions
Consultant Professional Services

This e-mail, the contents of it and possible attachments are confidential and
are solely  meant for the addressee. If this e-mail is not addressed to you or
if it is not meant for you we kindly request you to return the e-mail to the
sender and to remove the original (including possible attachments) and copies
and to destroy eventual hard copies.
Rainbow Solutions is not to be held accountable for the correct and complete
transmission of the contents of a sent e-mail and possible attachments, nor for
the timely reception of it. Rainbow Solutions secures her network with
therefore appropriate programmes, but cannot guarantee that sent messages
and/or attachments are free of viruses, worms or trojan horses, nor that these
will be transmitted without infringement or intervention of unauthorized third
parties.
The FENIT-conditions, in which a restriction of the liability is included,
apply to all services/activities performed by Rainbow Solutions. We explicitly
decline the applicability of other general conditions.