Hi Craig,

Please mail me your source offline (batthish@xxxxxxxxxx) and include a
description of how to reproduce.

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/16/2006 02:20:57 PM:

I have a CL source in LPEX with comment lines that continues with a "+"
three lines.  It is properly begun with /* has the "+"'s and ends with
Anything after the comment is shifted left 11 characters after prompting
they begin in column 6 instead of column 17.  I have automatic formatting
and automatic indent on.  Label position=2, command position=14,
line indent=13.  On WDSC with interim fix 2.  If I get rid of the
"+"'s, the formatting is back to column 17.  Any ideas?