Filtering selections

fixed

Maybe I'm missing a fix pack, but I'm trying to use the option to filter a
selection in RPG IV and it is not showing the full operation.

For example if I have something like this:

  myField = lotsOfNewData + %Trim(otherStuff) +
            theLastBit;

And filter on lotsOfNewData, I don't see the last part of the statement
without expanding that part of the view - which is less that helpful as it
may be hundreds of lines.

Any way round this?

Jon Paris
Partner400