Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator
The Way International

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 06/12/2006 01:00:07 PM:

date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:02:58 -0600
from: "Tyler, Matt" <mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Minor glitch

   I see this same thing in WDSC Lite latest version.

Thanks, Matt

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of
Joe Pluta
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 9:25 AM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Minor glitch

Has anybody seen this?

The Properties dialog for a connection has two categories, Connection
Subsystems.  The Connection category has only one panel, so it has no
The Subsystems category has two tabs, iSeries Objects and iSeries
The last panel I was on is the panel that displays the next time I bring
dialog up (using right-click/Properties...).

This works fine UNLESS the last panel I was on was the iSeries Commands
of the Subsystems category.  In that case, the dialog comes up in the
Subsystems category but NEITHER tab is selected and no controls show in
dialog.  I can click on the iSeries Commands tab to make the dialog
visible, so it's really a minor inconvenience at worst, but I just
if anybody else saw it.

I'm at 6.0.1 on this box, so maybe it got fixed in