I believe the invocation is ok because I can build the href for the
invocation including the server, port and project name passing user and
password and it works.  It also runs properly from the default launch
screen.

The port and host information seem correct in the project.  That is the
webfacing server information though right?  I am running this on the
WDSC test server, so when I build the invocation string to create an
href, I am referencing localhost and port 9080.

I have tried including all the combinations of host, port and project
name in the string being passed to getRequestDispatcher, but that
results in an "Invalid path" error in the server log.

Any other ideas?

Steve

It should be defined in the invocation. Maybe the invocation is bad or
not
found, the default port should be 4004. Maybe look at the invocation
with
the WF project properties and make sure that a host and port are as
expected ?

Mike

Mike Hockings, P.Eng.
WebSphere Development Tools for AS/400  -  CODE/Designer & WebFacing !
IBM Canada Ltd. Laboratory
hockings@xxxxxxxxxx
voice 905 413 3199