From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mike Roderick
Sent: April 21, 2006 11:01 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Lite Install issues

I took all the  6.01 updates/interim fixes and then installed WDSC Lite
6.01

I now get the following error message when opening my connection within
either Lite or the full version

"Unable to start subsystem factory Iseries xxxxxx. See log file for
details"

This error occurs 5 times - replace the  xxxx in the above message with
Object,commands, jobs IFS files and Qshells.

As a result I have no ability to see anything Iseries related...

Anyone have any ideas.

Also, where is the log file?

Mike