wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/28/2006 10:38:22 AM:

> It seems as if the problem might somehow be related to the http server
> running the local mirror on our iSeries development partition.
>
> I don't seem to be getting any response from the server.
>
> CGI programs don't respond.  I can't even get the main web page to
> appear.
>
> The admin server instance still comes up fine however and the
> development partition doesn't show any real CPU usage.
>
> Thoughts?

I can't think of any reason it would be contacting the HTTP server nor why
it would be hung up.  This process uses HTTP as a simple file server, it
is nothing that any HTTP server couldn't handle.  If your HTTP server is
hung up, I'd guess it is for some other reason.

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. and SoftLanding Europe Plc by IBM Email
Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.