First let me say, I'm not much of a web guy/java guy, so I'm not sure I
understand exactly what your saying, but I will take a look at the
podcast.
That said, let me try to explain what I am shooting for.
(btw, I'm just playing with this, so a lot of the details haven't been
fully worked out yet)

Ultimately, what I'm trying to accomplish, is a way for a user to
display a list of html reports and open them up by clicking on a link.

In more detail.

We have a situation where our customer reps, need to pull up a copy of a
bill.  They want to see the actual image of the bill.  So the idea is
create folders somewhere(for now on my C driver(proof of concept)).
When the bill is created, the spool file is converted to an html
document and stored in these folders by date.
Now ideally, I want the customer service rep to enter in Date/Account,
and then I want to display any records for the entered date/account.
The record has just 1 field.  It contains the path to this html report.
After the records are displayed, the user selects one(usually would only
be one) and it opens up the html document.

I hope that makes sense.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.