wdsci-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>   2. Re: WDSC (Lite) does PDM (Mark Phippard)
>
>wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/08/2006
>10:18:49 PM:
>
>> I haven't seen comments on the PDM functions within WDSC Lite. IMO,
>> this is a _superb_ concept, one that has the potential to grab the
>> attention of developers who have a hard time shifting into WDSC. Has
>> this been hidden in the full version somewhere all along? If this is
>> the first try at it, it's _very_ nicely done!
>
>I assume you mean the iSeries Table view, which works a lot like PDM and
>even lists the PDM option codes?  If so, I think that was first added in
>WDSC 5.1.2.

Mark:

Yep, the 'table view'. I'm not surprised if it was in 5.1.2. There are so many
components that I suspect even the developers can use refresher courses from
other developers.

 "WDSC -- The Swiss Army Machete of IDEs"

One aspect I really like over PDM itself is that I can list objects/members
from many libraries. WDSC Lite is a very nice step (once installed, updated and
working). I wanted to add my 'Kudos' to the WDSC people for the advancements.
The last update even cleaned up an annoying misalignment between table cell
contents and cell borders. It actually looks clean now.

Tom