Greetings,

I have started sparatically receiving the following error message when I
try to save a source member.

The details are as follows:

Message reported from file system: Member MYLIB/QMODULESRC(MYMOD) can
not be saved on MYSERV.MYCORP.COM. The member is locked by job QRWTSRVR

As of yet I am not able to pin down what is triggering this QRWTSRVR to
lock the member.  When I do receive the error message I can close the
member and answer no to the prompt to save the member with pending
changes then re-open it and due to the handy auto-save feature I can
recover my changes.  After re-opening the member I can save it and
everything works fine.  Until that next unknown time when this elusive
error message will strike again.

I am running WDSc Lite 6.0.1.1 although due to curiousity I have
received the same error message in the colossal version as well after
using it for a day.  I'm not 100% sure, but I believe this started
happening after I implemented 6.0.0.1.  I found that there was an
interim fix available so I implemented it to no avail.

Before I go through the process of requesting a PMR has anyone
encountered this error message?  Either way, if anyone has any ideas
what this QRWTSRVR job is and how I should go about making it not lock
my members I would be greatful.

Happy Coding,

Gregory