Am not bitching just want to explain how little frustrating mistakes can
blind you to the greater good.

Example: Was using the updater to find out what features I had not yet
loaded. I got a list of three of them and each one had the check box
checked. To be conservative I decided to download them individually so I
left the check in the first item's box and cleared the other two boxes and
requested a download. Which one did I get? Yes, you smart guys and gals with
more WDSC Updater experienced guessed right, I got number 3 because it was
still highlighted from the clearing of the check box action.  No big deal
because I was going to download them all anyway, but it is a big deal
relative to the perceived potential reliability of the package overall. We
pick on MS all the time for their little mistakes so maybe the WDSC farmers
ought to clean up their own garden and do a little user testing instead of
the apparent expert testing.

Jack Derham

Direct Systems, Inc.