Greetings,

I'm having a couple of problems with two webfaced project that I'm working on,
and thought maybe someone out there could help.  Both projects I am working
with were created using WDSCi version 5.1.2.4.  Here are the two problems I am
having.

1.  I am having a problem with the location of the command buttons that are
being displayed on one particular page.  This particular page has a subfile and
below the subfile is the command buttons.  This is actually two screens
combined with the OVERLAY keyword.  These command buttons replace the use of
the function keys in the green screen version (i.e. F3=Exit).  The problem is
that when the program adds a record to the subfile, and the page is refreshed
the size of the subfile increases, and eventually the command buttons get moved
off of the viewing area.  The only way to see the command buttons is to use the
scroll bar and scroll down to the bottom of the page.  What I would like to
know is there a way to fix the problem?  The users are complaining that they
have to hit the scroll bar to see the function keys and that it's annoying to
them.

2.  This second problem is more of a cosmetic thing.  In another project there
is a page where there is a constant that is 63 characters long followed by one
space, and then a 10 character entry field.  When the webfaced project is
created and run in the test environment the page shows the 63 character
constant and then there is a big gap (looks like about 12 or so character
spaces) and then the 10 character entry field. There is nothing functionally
wrong with it but, it just looks weird.   I've tried everything I can think of
to reduce the gap between the constant and the entry field but have had no
luck.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Is there a way to get around
this problem, or is it just a quirk with webfacing?

Sorry for the long e-mail but, I wanted to make sure I explained my problem as
detailed as possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Michael Soucy
michaelsoucy@xxxxxxxxxxx