I have V6.0.1 Build id: 20050725-1800 with patches 6.0.0.3 installed. Some
of the time if I have to end WDSc (and it normally with no errors), when I
go to re-start it I get WorkSpace is in use choose another. (if I do
choose another, as I have two defined it come up fine).  To get back into
my original workspace I have to re-boot or to the Task Manage and cancel
the process JAVAW.EXE.  When I do I them get dialogue box from WDSc that
the JVM terminated with Code -1.  When I click OK I can then restart WDSc
and select that work space.

There is a file in the workspace ".lock" that can not be deleted as it is
"in-use" by a program.  Once JAVAW.EXE is canceled this file can be
deleted, or WDSc can start again, as it can get a lock on it again.

Don't know what I've changed on my PC other than put on Patch #3.  I also
have Java 2 Runtime Env SE v1.4.2_06 with J2SE Runtime Env 5.0 update 6
installed.

Any one having this problem?  and if so, what are you doing about it,
other than canceling JAVAW.EXE and/or re-booting?

Thanks,

-- Jim Lowary
ToastMaster/Salton, Inc