Virus?  Spyware?

-----Original Message----
    From: "Scott Jack"<SJack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: 11/23/05 11:24:09 AM
    To: "wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx"<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [WDSCI-L] Slowing down

    Okay, I have tried all of the following including defragging my laptop and
I have a 2000 line RPGLE free-form program in the editor and I am still getting
the white screen.  I am using windows XP, I have 1.5 Gig of RAM, I have 32%
free space on my C: drive and my virtual memory is between 2000 and 4000.....
Anytime I edit and even page up and down the source member....it will
intermittently lock my laptop up for 1 to 2 minutes.  I do have my outline
active too.

    Thanks, sj