From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bavo.Criegers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 8:51 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Outline problems in WDSc 6.0

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the following problem:

When I press the "Refresh view" button to get the Outline of an RPG source,
the progress bar shows up, but it keeps going (for minutes and minutes...).
CPU Usage goes into 100%. Clicking the red button to stop the request,
doesn't help. The only thing I can do, is kill the javaw.exe process.

Unfortunately I experience these problems since v6.0, while in v5.1.2 there
was no problem with the outline of these source.

Any idea why the Outline doesn't work?
(Clearing the cache doesn't help; is it possible that it has something to
do with /INCLUDE statements?)

Thanks in advance,

Bavo Criegers