From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 7:30 AM
To: WDSc Midrange
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Preferences - LPEX Editor

Well, even though I didn't hold out much hope, I uninstalled both WDSc
6.0 and 5.1.2, then installed 6.0 from scratch and installed the
updates.  Re-define my preferences which should handle these issues.

Didn't work.  All of the issues, which I stated below, still exist.
Since one respondent said that these work fine for him, I can again only

surmise that there is some preference, somewhere that conflicts with or
overrides these.  If so, it isn't obvious (to moi, anyway) as I went
through every single preference section and every panel within each
section.

As far as the "Enter" key issue goes, there is a workaround
(Ctl+Enter).  The action 'newLine' may not be the proper action, but it
was the only one that I could find that made sense, and it was the
option I used in 5.1.2.  But the change I made to the "backSpace" key
('left') works fine in 6.0.

I don't expect any responses as everyone has already had a look at this,

if they wanted to.  But if anyone should have an epiphany, give me a
buzz.

Thanks.

        * Jerry C. Adams
*iSeries/i5 Programmer/Analyst