Calendar and spinner are helpers of the input text widget. They are also
sensitive
to the input field type. In particular:

When you drop input text widget on the page, go to the Attributes view,
and select Date/Time as input field format,
you should be able to select 'Date Picker' option, which enables calendar
popup for that field.
If you select  Number as input field format, you should be able to select
'Show Helper Button' option and pick
either 'Spinner' or 'Slider'.

Vadim.

"Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/27/2005 01:32 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] JSF ?

Thanks Vadim.
I've been playing with HTML Free Layout Tables and Dropping Text cells
in them.  I'm making some progress, but I will go explore the Group Box
and see if that is any easier.

Unfortunately I haven't done any real practical work in Java either.
Just classes that I have taken, but that's been over a year ago.  But
Like I say, this is a learning experience and I'll get through it.

Not that I need it for this, but I don't see a Calendar widget or spin
buttons in the pallette. I am on V6.0

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.