I also have both V5.1 and V6 installed  and have not experienced the
problems you described.

hth,

Dave

>>> ssc1478@xxxxxxx 10/27/2005 10:59:06 AM >>>
I have both installed also, and it works in 6.0., so I too doubt #2.

You could try a new using a new workspace to see if that clears it up.

hth,
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Adams <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
<wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:40:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Preferences - LPEX Editor

  Well, just spent three hours downloading and installing the update.
  These issues (below) remain. I checked the preferences, as indicated

below. In fact, I went through every preference panel, but could not
find anything directly relevant that I did not indicate below.
 My only thoughts are that:

 1. There is a preference setting that is indirectly affecting my
 results, or
 2. The fact that I have both 6.0 and 5.1.2 running on the same PC
 might be causing a clash.

  Reasonably (to me, anyway) I doubt #2 is the problem because 5.1.2
works as advertised.

  I've had others tell me that these are not issues with them, too. So

obviously it's a personal issue. I just don't know how personal. If not

one else has any suggestions, I may just bite the bullet tomorrow:
uninstall both versions and install 6.0 alone.
 Thanks.

 * Jerry C. Adams
 *iSeries/i5 Programmer/Analyst
 B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *