Hi

Similar to Charles command I developed a SETLIBL command a while ago to
allow us to save various library lists.

What makes this a little different is that you can link different
library lists together to make maintenance easier.  This means I can
define Software Libraries once and then link to them from my other
Library Lists.  It probably sounds complicated until you see it in
action.

For example, our library lists are usually broken down into three
sections:  Basic User Libl (QGPL etc), Software and Data.  Then I'll add
my project library to the top.  With SETLIBL I make easily create a new
library list without replicating all these libraries.  For example

10  QTEMP     *LIB   (My project Library)
20  PRJ12345  *LIB   (My project Library)
30  TESTENV   *LIBL  (My Test Environment

Now TESTDTA is a linked library list which is defined as follows:

10  TESTDTA1  *LIB
20  TESTDTA2  *LIB
30  TESTDTA3  *LIB
40  TESTSW1   *LIB
50  TESTSW2   *LIB
60  SYS       *LIBL

Again SW is a linked library list which contains QGPL, UTILS etc.  You
get the picture.

I'm quite happy to share the code etc if anyone is interested.

Regards,
Terry