From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Christen, Duane J.
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:06 PM
To: 'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Quantum DB (was Plugins Similar to Prodata DBU)

Bob

That worked for WDSC 5.x but for 6.0 I had to extract the Quantum DB to
a local directory, the in WDSC 6.0 go to Help->Software Updates->Find
and Install... In the wizard select "search for new features to
install", select "Next", select "New Local Site" select the directory in
which you extracted the Quantum DB.

Duane