Ewout,

For me the best thing is being able to view the results of multiple query
results in the table view tab.  Close to that is being able to drill down to
the fields in a table in the bookmark view.  These two things mean that I'm not
switching between green screens, using the attn key or some other trick to
compare date of determine the field name in a file.  I could prompt the
statement but sometime that was more trouble than it was worth.

Another nice feature is being able to export the result set to an Excel
spreadsheet.  Sure beats CVS files and copying to the IFS.

Recently used statements folder lets me look at past queries if I need one
again.

Because Quantum isn't an iSeries tool I doubt it will understand *SYS naming.
I changed my STRSQL settings to use SQL naming so they are consistent.

Mostly I use it as a query tool and not to interrogate the database so I can't
speak to triggers and things like that.  We don't use them much so it isn't an
issue.

About all I use STRSQL for these days is to verify complex SQL statements
before placing them into Quantum.

Just my $.02.

Rick