From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of darren@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:43 PM
To: midrange-WDSC WDSC message board
Subject: [WDSCI-L] iSeries Table view not updating From-File when using
the PDM Copy-To function

I've found that if I try and copy multiple members in the iSeries table
view, that the to-file is not updated correctly, if they are not all from
the same source file.  For example, I'm copying QCLSRC(SFCLB34C) and
QRPGLESRC(SFCLB34) by selecting both members and selecting PDM Copy-to.
When the prompt comes up for QRPGLESRC(SFCLB34), the to file is QCLSRC
instead of QRPGLESRC like it should be.

Its a little nit-picky yes, but I was hoping that the ability to copy in
multiple source files might outweigh the inconvenience of not being able to
mass change the copy-to library like you can do in PDM.  Is there perhaps a
better method of copying source?

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.