Hi Mike,

What are the JVM error codes that you are seeing?

I tried using JSF on WDSC 5.1.2 and then 6.0 and didn't see any of those
problems.

Regards,
Vadim

"Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2005 07:37 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Crashes and lockups

Vadim
It locks up using the Text editor also.  The message at the bottom of
the screen is
I couldn't get the rest of the message because the screen turns white
after an Alt-tab.

I also just noticed that I had about 8-9 JVM terminated messages with
different error codes.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.