LOL,

So apparently not only is Rob a heck of a iSeries Developer he has great
shoot/don't shoot reflexes.

One more reason to dream about working at Dekko :-)

Here, in OH we're not even allowed to have weapons on the property.

Now, at our plant in KY, the employees can have weapons in their cars.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343
fax: 513-398-1121