Thanks for your suggestion, Bruce. I agree that this defeats the purpose of
a GUI IDE, but if there's no other solution I might play with it.

The tool does not create a spooled report. It just displays to the screen.

I was kind of hoping there would be a native function in WDSCI (like
searching in [multiple] source members) that I missed, or that someone else
had already written a plugin.

If not, I would definitely add it to the wish list.

Until then I'll just keep logging into a green screen session for it.

Robbin D. Knapp, IT
Artweger GmbH. & Co., Sulzbach 159, 4820 Bad Ischl, Austria
http://www.artweger.at