Hi Paul,

It looks like WDSc tried to startup and use a workspace directory with a
space in it but then failed, perhaps because it couldn't create the
directory e:\Program

Try starting WDSc with something like the following (note the quotes are
very important otherwise it tries to use c:\Documents which appears to be
your case.)

"C:\Program Files\IBM\Rational\SDP\6.0\rationalsdp.exe" -data
"C:\Documents and Settings\yantzi\My Documents\IBM\wdsc60\workspace\"

At least this way if it still fails you should be able to find the .log
file.

Don Yantzi
Technical Release Lead
WebSphere Development Studio &
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx

"Paul Nicolay" <Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/12/2005 07:30 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

"Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] WDSC 6.0 in a Citrix environment

Hi,

Is anyone running WDSC 6.0 (or even 5.x) in a Citrix environment ?

If so, did you need to do something special to get it running ?

I get a small dialog box that states "An error has occurred. See the log
file e:\Progam" (file name is terminated after the first blank it seems)
and then terminates.

Kind regards,
Paul