From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 7:53 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Re: Won't Update ...Error Messages

Have either of you opened a PMR on it?  If you're on Support you should do
whatever it takes to open the PMR.  IBM will both work to get the problem
fixed for you and (if it's inherent in WDSc) that will make it a better
product for all.

Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator
The Way International