Larry
      Thanks for the info. The link has got lot of tips. Is it possible to
add this as a "Tips and Tricks" in WDSC (help) or as a view itself under
webfacing perspective. Good job guys, keep it going, it is a great product.

Thanks

                      Larry Schweyer

                      <schweyer@xxxxxxx         To:      Websphere Development
Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com>                      cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Re:
WebFacing, Sign-On Error
                      wdsci-l-bounces@m

                      idrange.com

                      06/01/2005 09:24

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Websphere

                      Development

                      Studio Client for

                      iSeries

We have added a trouble shooting tips section in our tips pages for
WebFacing run-time problems.

You can find it here:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/wdt400/library/hottips.html

If you have other suggestions for common problems you have come across
whilst using WebFacing, we'd be happy to hear them and add them to list to
help others.

Thanks.

Larry Schweyer
iSeries AD, IBM Toronto Lab
schweyer@xxxxxxxxxx
(905)413-4084 Tie-line: 969-4084

             Chenghui
             Li/Toronto/IBM@IB
             MCA                                                        To
             Sent by:                  Websphere Development Studio Client
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/31/2005 10:30          Re: [WDSCI-L] Re: WebFacing,
             PM                        Sign-On Error

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

For one of our machine, after IPL, this QAUTOVRT is automaticly set to 99
each time and then we
have the same error (so a smaller value should cause the error, I assume).
 After setting it
to *NOMAX, the problem is solved.

Thanks.

Chenghui Li
VisualAgeRPG For iSeries, IBM, Toronto
Phone (905)413-3215, T/L 969-3215
email: chengli@xxxxxxxxxx

dcladinos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/31/2005 06:49 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Re: WebFacing, Sign-On Error

   Hello,

   Thank you so much for the quick responses!!

   I have checked the settings on my development box.  All the settings
look
   ok except for QAUTOVRT is set to 50 will that give me this error?

   Thank you for the help!
   Daimon J. Cladinos
   Programmer/Analyst
   Farner-Bocken Company