Upgraded to V5.1.2.4

fixed

I just upgraded to V 5.1.2.4 from V 5.1....  I can compile a program, but
the verify is not available.  The verify, along with verify with prompt,
is greyed-out as not available.  What did I mess up?

Should have taken the "Not broke, don't fix it" approach, but feeling
brave today....

Thanks!!
Steve Jones