I should also point out that on the download page there are now two
downloads.  The Subversion for OS/400 1.2.0 binary release, which is what
everyone should download.  And a zipped distribution of the source code
which you should only download if you are interested in that, or want to
build from source.  Even if you want to build from source, you need to
download the binary release first, as it contains the make utility we
wrote for building this on OS/400.

The source code can also just be checked out from the repository using
Subversion, but it is common practice to also release an official zip of
the source that went into the release.

Thanks

Mark

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/24/2005 10:42:36 AM:

> Mark,
>
> Went to the site and all I could find was I needed to call or e-mail
> Softlanding to get the new download.  Is this what we are going to have
to do
> each time you have a new release?
>
> Douglas Belcher
> KV Pharmaceutical
> St Louis, MO
> Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer

Subversion