Yes mine compiles interactively, but not in batch.

Steve Jones

Jerry Adams <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/20/2005 09:24 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

I don't - on either machine (i5) to which I am connected.  Compiles work
fine.  For what it's worth they are interactive, not batch.

Jerry C. Adams

Kelly Cookson wrote:

>I, too, have the /home/myprofile/.eclipse/RSE directory.
>
>Kelly

The

>>one that "works" has two SRCMBR parameters and no SRCFILE parameter.
>>
>>Rob Berendt
>>--
>>Group Dekko Services, LLC
>>Dept 01.073
>>PO Box 2000
>>Dock 108
>>6928N 400E
>>Kendallville, IN 46755
>>http://www.dekko.com
>>

>>dcladinos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>05/19/2005 03:33 PM
>>Please respond to
>>Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>>wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>cc
>>
>>Subject
>>[WDSCI-L] Compile
>>

>>   I am having the same problem.  I get a job to submit and the job
>>complete
>>   successfully.  But, the object is not created and I do not get a
>>compile
>>   listing.
>>
>>   I am getting the same submit command to pgm(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC):
>>
>>   CALL PGM(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC)
>>PARM(X'613F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F614B85
>>   83938997A28561D9E2C561E2C2D4F0F0F0F0F24B939687' 'CRTBNDRPG
>>PGM(DCLADINOS/T
>>   ESTWDSC) SRCFILE(DCLADINOS/QRPGLESRC) SRCMBR(TESTWDSC) DFTACTGRP(*NO)

>>OPTI
>>   ON(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)')
>>
>>   Another developer is getting her compiles to complete successfully
and
>>it
>>   is creating the object with a compile listing.  She was getting a
>>   different command:
>>
>>   CALL PGM(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC)
>>   PARM('/home/IRLBECK/.eclipse/RSE/SBM00001.log' 'CR
>>   TBNDRPG PGM(IRLBECK/OE01A3) SRCFILE(IRLBECK/QRPGLESRC)
>>SRCMBR(IRLBECK/QRP
>>   GLESRC) SRCMBR(OE01A3) REPLACE(*YES) OPTION(*EVENTF)
DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)')