I think something is missing on the I-Series.  The command that works
points to /home/user-profile/.eclipse/RSE  I do not have a folder called
.eclipse

Do the people who can compile have this folder?

Steve Jones

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 04:44 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile

Something tells me you typed in those commands and didn't paste them.  The

one that "works" has two SRCMBR parameters and no SRCFILE parameter.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

dcladinos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 03:33 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Compile

   I am having the same problem.  I get a job to submit and the job
complete
   successfully.  But, the object is not created and I do not get a
compile
   listing.

   I am getting the same submit command to pgm(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC):

   CALL PGM(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC)
PARM(X'613F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F3F614B85
   83938997A28561D9E2C561E2C2D4F0F0F0F0F24B939687' 'CRTBNDRPG
PGM(DCLADINOS/T
   ESTWDSC) SRCFILE(DCLADINOS/QRPGLESRC) SRCMBR(TESTWDSC) DFTACTGRP(*NO)
OPTI
   ON(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)')

   Another developer is getting her compiles to complete successfully and
it
   is creating the object with a compile listing.  She was getting a
   different command:

   CALL PGM(QDEVTOOLS/QRSEEXEC)
   PARM('/home/IRLBECK/.eclipse/RSE/SBM00001.log' 'CR
   TBNDRPG PGM(IRLBECK/OE01A3) SRCFILE(IRLBECK/QRPGLESRC)
SRCMBR(IRLBECK/QRP
   GLESRC) SRCMBR(OE01A3) REPLACE(*YES) OPTION(*EVENTF) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)')

   Thanks in advance,
   Daimon J. Cladinos