WDSC - Lpex Compile

fixed

   When I select to compile a member (CRTBNDRPG) using RSE.  My job gets
   submitted, and I can see it completes normally.  However, the object is
   not created and I don't get any error messages.  I can verify the source
   member just fine.  It is when I submit the compile no object is created.

   Thank you in advance,
   Daimon J. Cladinos