When in Window > Preferences > LPEX Editor > User Key Actions, with the cursor in the "Action" field, press F1.

jstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Adrian,

Where can we find a list of "Actions"?

Jeff Stevens
Mize, Houser & Co. P.A.
913 451 1882
JStevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

adrian <stori@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/10/2005 03:16 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[WDSCI-L] Re: Using location marks

To assign Ctrl+I (when in the text area, command line, or prefix area) as shortcut for "Find Mark":
Window > Preferences > LPEX Editor > User Key Actions >
Key: c-i.t.c.p
Action: findMark
Set > OK.

Wilt, Charles wrote:

Ok,

I figured out Ctrl-Q to set a "quick mark" in the source and Alt-Q to

goto a "quick mark".

Also nee how to use 'Edit'-->'Mark'-->'Name a Mark' to set a "named

mark" and how to goto a named mark by using 'Edit'-->'Find Other'-->'Find Mark' to get the command line to switch to the "Find Mark".

Is there any way to set a keyboard shortcut for the "Find Mark"?