Rob

About all caps, I don't know, maybe my old SEU habits are showing. Maybe we
need a switch to control whether to convert case. Mixed-case is nice for
pretty-print, and we don't get that choice now.    AFAIK   ;-)

But I can set the CL auto-formatting to start the command in any column, not
the SEU default. I tend to use column 3 with the indent for additional lines of
13. I put labels in column 1. And I like to use one parameter per line. I admit
that, as you said in the next post about DCL formatting, that column-wise
layout is easier to read than the wrap-around stuff of SEU. But the new RSE
auto-format ain't bad.

Different strokes, eh?

Vern