All...

Once I get some more time and more understanding, I will trying to write up
an article on versioning your RPG source along with your Java/.NET/etc code
and how I have found it best to work with this. I have been playing with
versioning my RPG code for a while and for me as a lone developer has been
working well. It might be more than 3 months down the line, but this is on
the back burner for me as a priority. I don't know if I will post it on my
blog (http://mikewills.name) or see if one of the many wonderful iSeries
magazines would be interested in it or both. But I will try and get
something done with this.