Not getting sql listing.

fixed

A co-worker of mine is compiling an ILESQLRPG program from WDSC and does
not get his SQL listing when double clicking on a compile error. The
source has a /copy in it and when removed he does get the SQL listing. Our
operating system is at 5.3 and PTF's show we are up to date.

Any input?

Gary Boggs
Programmer Analyst
Commerce Insurance Company
(508) 949-4159
The contents of this email may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this email, any access to, disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this information, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
in error, please reply to the sender immediately to advise him/her of the
error, and then delete this email and any attachments.