From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 4:45 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] SQLRPGLE program gives RNS9301

When I compile this one sqlrpgle program I get RNS9301 Program x in
library y not created.  I can do a WRKSPLF and find the compile listing.

*...+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+....7....+....8
                            F i n a l   S u m m a r y
  Message Totals:
    Information  (00) . . . . . . . :      161
    Warning      (10) . . . . . . . :        0
    Error        (20) . . . . . . . :        0
    Severe Error (30+)  . . . . . . :        0
    ---------------------------------  -------
    Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . :      161
  Source Totals:
    Records . . . . . . . . . . . . :     1663
    Specifications  . . . . . . . . :     1005
    Data records  . . . . . . . . . :        6
    Comments  . . . . . . . . . . . :      483
         * * * * *   E N D   O F   F I N A L   S U M M A R Y   * * * * *

                 B i n d   D i a g n o s t i c   M e s s a g e s
Errors were found during the binding step. See the job log for more
information.
 * * * * *   E N D   O F   B I N D   D I A G N O S T I C   M E S S A G E S
   *
Program FTPLOGON in library GDWEB not created.
          * * * * *   E N D   O F   C O M P I L A T I O N * * * * *

There is NO JOBLOG!  The compile listing was found in job:
676551/ROB/QPRTJOB.  And with WRKSPLF.  But there just isn't any joblog.

Granted, I could do a compile via 5250 to find out what is wrong, but I
shouldn't have to.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.