Is this that InfoExec.exe process that keeps gobbling up 20-30% of my CPU
every 5 seconds whenever I have my WDSC client open???  I'm wondering if I
can just kill that process, especially if I can just visit infocenter
online.  Why does it need to be open and what is it doing that needs to
consume processor time when it's just sitting idle???

Ben Pforsich
Programmer Analyst
Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
I/S Department
Columbus, Ohio
Ben_Pforsich@xxxxxxxxxxxx

             ron_adams@craneva
             lve.com
             midrange-l-bounce         Midrange Systems Technical
             s@xxxxxxxxxxxx            Discussion
                                       <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             04/15/2005 10:44
                                       RE: InfoCenter entry point(s?)

             Please respond to
             Midrange Systems
                 Technical
                Discussion
             <midrange-l@midra
                 nge.com>

Grrrr... Infocenter is infuriating!    Bad show!

IBM Needs to get there stuff together on this.  It's just ugly and
processor/memory intensive to go there.
And for some reason it won't even load sometimes!  I wind up having to
kill IE and its processes via the Task Manager to get it to close.

Ron Adams

<SRamanujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
04/15/2005 09:16 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion