From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 2:10 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: RE: [WDSCI-L] Auto-Save On WDSCI

There is no autosave in SEU.  You have to roll down, or enter, to do it. I
could do an I20 to insert 20 lines, type them up then not press Enter or
roll down and loose a bunch of work.  Actually did that.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

Matt Tyler <mattt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/13/2005 03:00 PM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries'" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [WDSCI-L] Auto-Save On WDSCI

The only auto save feature I could find is in Code editor/designer.

I just recently had the same thing happen and it happens on average once a
week (way to often).  I just decided to throw out the trash and dump WDSC
just because of this problem solely.

I needed the stability and reliability of a trusted product like
SEU/PDM/SDA.  They do not just stop working for the heck of it.

If auto save feature is in the near future (weeks to months not years) I
will absolutely consider using WDSC again.