From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:17 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Re: WDSCI-L Digest, Vol 3, Issue 96

Kurt,

I checked in mine and I have no errors when specifying any number in the
column field.  e.g.,

     A          R HEADER                    SKIPB(3)
     A                                     1PAGE
     A                                   120'This is test data'
     A                                   220'This is more test data'
     A            FIELDA                 240

What version of WDSc are you running?  I'm running 5.1.2.4 with the most
recent patches.  My preferences have 'Automatic syntax checking' and
'Automatic uppercasing' both checked, so I don't understand what else
could be causing your problem.  If you've got a SupportLine contract and
you're running the most recent release, I would open a PMR, IBM seems
very responsive to problems submitted that way.

Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator
The Way International
www.TheWay.org