In WDSc 5.1.2.4:

Disclaimer: This has been my first full day of using WDSc, so saying I'm a bit green with it would be an understatement. Been through the classes, done the labs, but this is the first day "in the wild" with it.

I have open in LPEX two source files, a DDS for a physical file and the RPGLE that uses it. These sources reside on the same host machine in the same library in their respective source files. The library that both the source and object files reside in is at the top of my library list. (I've been doing a lot of reading through the mailing list archives, thanks everybody)

All morning I was able to make changes to the RPG, verify, and compile from within LPEX with no problems. I added fields to the physical file in LPEX (same perspective, two tabs in LPEX), verified it, saved it back to the host and compiled it successfully. When I tried to use the new fields in the program, the verify failed because the new fields were undefined. I was able to save the RPG source back to the host and then successfully compile from within LPEX. It's just the verify function that's having a problem, or, more correctly, it's the verify function that I'm having a problem with.

If the new DDS source is still open in LPEX and has been saved and compiled on the host, my assumption is that there is some aspect of RSE that I need to refresh to get the sources back in sync.

Is this a correct assumption, and what do I need to refresh to get over this?

Thanks all,

Robin