 From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Duane Kehoe
 Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:29 AM
 To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
 Subject: [WDSCI-L] Find String Function

    I need a little help with the find string function(particularly it's
    options / settings).  I am trying to find a field's usage across an entire
    file(many source members <~1500) and I am finding that WDCS is submitting
    ~1500 individual find strings thus creating ~1500 spool files.  I need to
    know if there is any way to change this behavior via preferences, I have
    looked through but can not see anything.  What I would really like to do
    is have it run across the entire library and then generate a single
    listing, without creating my own command in RSE that is.  Any help here is
    greatly appreciated.
    --

    Weyco Group -

        Florsheim, Brass Boot, Nunn Bush, Stacy Adams
    Duane Kehoe                       Phone # 414.908.1814
    EC / Programmer / Analyst           Fax # 414.908.1610
                              Email: dkehoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 --
 This is the Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries  (WDSCI-L) mailing
list

 Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.