Hi Matt,

Compiling from within CODE Designer, uses the CODE communication layer.
>From what you describe there could be multiple causes:

1) You do not have a unique *CURLIB defined for your user profile (or in
the CODE Communication Console Preferences)
2) The library list used in the batch job has more than one STRCODE *USRSPC
object in it, and the one being used isn't the one created in your curlib,
but another one higher up in the library list (which may contain someone
elses remote location)
3) The Communication Daemon isn't running on your PC

Do you have problems compiling in batch when you use a STRCODE connection?

It might also be useful to see the joblog for the batch job :-)

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab