Re: Re: Display font size in remote system explorer

fixed

   I tried the fonts in the workbench.  They changed the dialog font size for
   the preferences windows, but did nothing to change the font size in the
   Remote System Explorer, iSeries Table Views, etc.  They have stayed the
   same.  Any other ideas?