From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] WebFacing and Specific Device

That's what I was afraid of.

Well...hmmm.... I guess I could change the existing application so that it
checks to see if this job is being called by the webfacing server and if it
is, I can pre-assign a device at that time, otherwise I'll allow it to work
as it normally does.  That should take care of this.  I was hoping to not
have to change the existing code at all, but oh well...if that's the only
change I have to make then that's not bad.

Thanks for the information!

Shannon O'Donnell