I'm wondering if your project is set up properly.  Is the name of the
library associated with the project really LIBRARY?
The error you are seeing can be caused by several things.  These should be
appearing in the .log file of your workspace.  Is there anything suspicious
in there?
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             MichaelQuigley@Th
             eWay.org
             wdsci-l-bounces@m         wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             idrange.com                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             03/22/2005 01:16          Re: [WDSCI-L] Getting Started
             PM

             Please respond to
                 Websphere
                Development
             Studio Client for
                  iSeries

Vini,

Let me see if I understand what you're doing.

How are you requesting that the source be 'upload'ed to the server?
Also, I'm assuming your system name (or connection name) is DEV01?

I'll have to admit, I work connected with my AS/400 (aka, iSeries) most
all of the time so I don't use the iSeries Projects perspective too much.
Are you working in an off-line situation?  If not, can you try editing and
uploading in the Remote Systems Explorer (RSE) perspective?  If you don't
have problems there, I would review the set up of your iSeries Project
(specifically, the 'iSeries Build' and 'iSeries Project' branches of the
project properties).  If you still have problems from the RSE, can you
open a PMR with SupportLine?  They're very helpful and responsive.

Michael Quigley
AS/400 Programming Coordinator
The Way International
www.TheWay.org