 I have trouble installing portal Toolkit V5.0.2.3.The
toolkit I am using (ptk5023Win.exe).was downloaded
from IBM portal website.  I do  have complete workable
(not a trial version) WDSC 5.1.2.4, I did get to
install the portal, but when I tried to install V5.0
test environment, it suggests the following msg.
The following prerequisite is required
- Websphere application server 5.0.2 image
- Websphere application server 5.0.2 cumulative fix 3
- Websphere application server efixes installer
- J9 Fix
- websphere portal 5.0/5.0.2

The websphere studio is installed under Program
files/IBM/Websphere Studio/site developer/v5.1.2/....
in case of portal, i used the zip file (ptk5023win)
and installed the portal folder "PortalToolkit5023"
under C:\WDSC. Once installed, i do have folders
installguide, license, portletsample_setup, util,
WTE_setup.  Under WTE_setup, I have j9_fix, was_image,
was502_cf3, was5023_fixes, wp_ptf_502, wp_ptf_5021,
wps.  Almost every folder has html files, except
was_image, folder has  setup_was_image.bat.  When  I
try to use, I get the following msg  ? Set CD #1 on
the drive. ?

I am not sure, why test environment install is not
able to identify the WAS. Moreover I am not sure,
where I would find other fixes. Whenever I run my
updates from WDSC, it does not find any other updates
or fixes. I am not sure, what I am doing incorrectly

I highly appreciate any help.