Rick,

When you create the filter, fill in the "Developer Environment" with your
developer name.  Note that case seems to matter, so make sure you use all upper
case.  Also, doesn't seem like you can change it from lower to upper.  You have
to delete the filter and re-add it with upper case.

Note:  I'm using the 4.2 plugin.  But the performance improvement didn't occur
till I upgraded ACMS from 7.3 to 7.3B

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343